jueves, 14 de marzo de 2024

YOUR TURN

 Your turn

Student A: You are a customer calling customer services with a complaint. Turn to page 86 and answer Student B’s questions.


Student B: You are a customer relations clerk. Turn to page 94. Ask questions to fill in the customer complaint form. Then apologise to the customer and suggest a suitable solution to the problem.


Dialog

B: Hello Ian speaking from PcComponentes how can i help you?

A: Hi, I want to make a complaint. 

B: Oh, I see. Can you give me more details about your problem, please?

A: I received an audio interface with defects. The jack output doesn’t work.

B: I’m sorry to hear that. Can you give me the name of your company, please?

A: It’s Audio-Technics.

B: Ok. Can I take your customer number and your name, please?

A: Yes, of course. My customer number is AT972, and my name is “Paul Francesc”.

B: Give me a moment please. Now can I have more details about the product and the invoice number, please?

A: Yes, the product is the Sound Blaster DT920, and the invoice number is PT2435.

B: Alright, is the product under warranty?

A: Yes, I bought it a month ago.

B: Okay, do you want to replace the item or do you prefer a technician to fix it? 

A: I would like a replacement of the item.

B: Thank you for beeing patient, we will replace it immediately. Do you need something else? 

A: No, that’s all. Thank you for your service. Bye!

B: Your welcome, have a nice day!



CUSTOMER COMPLAINT FORM / CUSTOMER INFORMATION:

Name of Company: Audio-Technics

Customer Number: AT972

Name of Contact Person: Paul Francesc

Invoice Number: PT2435

Product: Sound Blaster DT920

Product Under Warranty: Yes

Customer’s Complaint: The jack output doesn’t work

Solutions:

Replace the item 

Send a technician





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulaty U-10

E-MAILING Attachment: Adjunt Blind carbon Copy (BCC): Copia al carbo oculta Carbon copy (CC): Copia al carbo  E-mail client: Client de cor...