viernes, 22 de marzo de 2024

Working with Vocabulary T8

Ex 5.

1. Tied    C. up

2. Hold    A. a meeting

3. Give    D. a presentation

4. Make    B. arrangements

5. Check    F. your calendar

6. Take    E. place


Ex 6.

1. A. No, I'm afraid I'll be tied up all day.

2. B. Just a moment, I'll check the calendar.

3. A. Yes, all the members of the customer relations department.

4. A. I'm sorry. I already have something planned.

5. A. Let's look for another date that is convenient fo us both.

6. A.You'll learn a lot of essential information.

7. B. Not yet, I haveto check when Ms Carson is available.

8. B. Don't worry. We can rearrange for another day.


Ex 7.

1. Video conference

2. Sharp

3. Light refreshments

4. Equipment

5. Pack

6. Break


Ex 8.

1. Time

2. Busy

3. Later

4. Food and drink

5. Free

6. Stop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Vocabulaty U-10

E-MAILING Attachment: Adjunt Blind carbon Copy (BCC): Copia al carbo oculta Carbon copy (CC): Copia al carbo  E-mail client: Client de cor...